Boise Residential Real Estate and Vacation Rental Property Photography
FAA Certified Drone Pilot
Residential and Commercial Drone 360 Virtual Tours
Now Offering Drone Photography, Virtual Staging, and drone 360 Virtual Tours,
Virtual Tours and full listing marketing kits!
Modern living room with two chairs and a fireplace.
Real estate photograph of an expansive living rooms with views to the second floor balcony. Large white L shaped couch in the center of the room.
Large, modern kitchen in white with an island and four chairs.
Real estate photograph of a kitchen with a brick backsplash and a large island with white marble and three stools.
Living room with a love seat, chair and coffee table.
Large kitchen in wood with two islands and six chairs.
Living room with a large stone fireplace and book cases on each side.
Living room with two couches and a fireplace with a black marble tile wall.
Real estate photograph of a master bathroom with vanities on each side of a large white soaker tub.
White bathroom with gray vanity and white marble counter tops, and a view out to a pond with a water spout feature.
Master bathroom with a dark wood vanity and a white marble counter top.
Kitchen with a wood island and light tan granite counter top. Two stools are in front of the island.
Straight on view a large living room with a vaulted ceiling with wood beams.
View of a living room with a large metal staircase, and two white couches.
Dining room with a large table with a view out to a courtyard that has a large table with multiple chairs.
Master bedroom with a large painting on a green wall.
View of a living room with two white couches and a large wood beam ceiling. LED lighting on the wall.
Real estate photograph of a large white kitchen with wood accents and four stools at a large white island.
Real estate photograph shot straight on of a living room with a large built-in book shelf and fireplace. Two white chairs to the left and a large white couch to the right.
Living room in a log cabin with floor to ceiling looking out into the woods.
15 Image Package
25 Image Package
35 Image Package
Price includes access to Aryeo's wonderful marketing platform (Aryeo Website). Create and download all your marketing materials for both print and online platforms.
• Within a 10-mile radius of downtown Boise (includes the Meridian and Eagle areas)*.
• Price includes images to use for brochures and web marketing.
• The images are yours to use to promote the home or property!
Boise 360 Virtual Tour Photography!
Marketing Kits and Single Listing Websites Available!
At Play of Light Photographics, we believe image is everything, especially when it comes to helping people purchase their dream home. We can help you by creating beautiful images of the home, interiors, and exteriors, for use in brochures, on the web, and other marketing pieces. I take my time on every assignment because, after all, quality can't (and shouldn't) be rushed.
In most cases, the images are delivered the same day and are guaranteed by the end of the next business day.
You will receive the hi-res (print), lo-res (pre-sized for MLS), and social media images for your personal use to market the home and for your personal marketing.
Boise Drone Photography!
I am a licensed drone pilot through the FAA, and have full liability insurance for drone work.
Pricing is per job, so contact me with your project and I'll give you a quote.
Scheduling is easy and painless because this is my full-time profession.
I take great care in thoughtful composition and lighting to make the space look as natural as possible,
and to show off the property's greatest features.
Click here for Real Estate Photography Pricing.
Tips for sellers- prep your home to be photographed.
These are some tips to help you prepare your home to looks its best and to sell as quickly as possible.
• Remove as many personal items as possible. This includes family pictures, wedding pictures, etc.
• Make sure to de-clutter your home as much as possible. Potential buyers want to see that you keep your home nice and clean. This includes items like fridge magnets, stacks of paper, toys, etc.
• Make sure you replace burned-out light bulbs. This also helps to show that you keep up on maintenance.
• The obvious- make sure everything is clean- countertops, floors, vents, carpets, mirrors, blinds, etc. Make it look like when someone opens the door, their first reaction is they feel like they need to take their shoes off.
• Straighten any blinds, curtains, and window coverings.
• Repair anything that needs it- drywall dents, wall corners that need to be patched and painted. Again, this just helps to make the home show better.
• Make sure that if you have pets, try to eliminate any odors and stains that are present. People who don't have pets will notice right away if you don't keep up on it.
• Exterior- keep the walkways and driveway swept and clean. Cut the grass and trim any bushes and trees that need to be cleaned up. If needed, pressure wash the exterior.
• Most important- listen to your agent. She/he will know best what will work for your house in your neighborhood.
Honestly, this guide from HGTV says all you need to know about staging your home to sell and will make your home a joy to photograph!