Boise and the Treasure Valley Commercial
and Residential Real Estate Photography
Now Offering Drone Photography!
At Play of Light Photographics, we believe image is everything, especially when it comes to helping people purchase their dream home. We can help you by creating beautiful images of the home, interiors and exteriors, for use in brochures, on the web and other marketing pieces. I take my time on every assignment, because after all, quality can't (and shouldn't) be rushed.
In most cases, the images are delivered the same day, and are guaranteed within 24 hours.
You will receive the hi-res (print) and lo-res (pre-sized for MLS) images for your personal use to market the home and for your personal marketing.
We also offer commercial photography. Please call or email for a quote for your project.
I am a licensed drone pilot through the FAA, and have full liability insurance for drone work.
Pricing is per job, so contact me with your project and I'll give you a quote.
Scheduling is easy and painless because this is my full-time profession.
I take great care in thoughtful composition and lighting to make the space look as natural as possible, and to show off the property's greatest features.
Yes, we even offer virtual tours!
Click here for Real Estate Photography Pricing.
Take a look at the real estate gallery, and you'll see why you'll want to use
Play of Light Photographics for your next project!
Make sure to ask about our my client referral program!
Tips for sellers- prep your home to be photographed.
These are some tips to help you prepare your home to looks its best, and to sell as quickly as possible.
• Remove as many personal items as possible. This includes family pictures, wedding pictures, etc.
• Make sure to de-clutter your home as much as possible. Potential buyers want to see that you keep your home nice and clean. This includes items like fridge magnets, stacks of paper, toys, etc.
• Make sure you replace burned out light bulbs. This also helps to show that you keep up on maintenance.
• The obvious- make sure everything is clean- countertops, floors, vents, carpets, mirrors, blinds, etc. Make it look like when someone opens the door, their first reaction is they feel like they need to take their shoes off.
• Straighten any blinds, curtains and window coverings.
• Repair anything that needs it- drywall dents, wall corners that need to be patched and painted. Again, this just helps to make the home show better.
• Make sure that if you have pets, try to eliminate any odors and stains that are present. People who don't have pets will notice right away if you don't keep up on it.
• Exterior- keep the walkways and driveway swept and clean. Cut the grass and trim any bushes and trees that need to be cleaned up. If needed, pressure wash the exterior.
• Most important- listen to your agent. She/he will know best what will work for your house in your neighborhood.
Honestly, this guide from HGTV says all you need to know about staging your home to sell, and will make your home a joy to photograph!
1655 W Fairview Ave #103, Boise, ID 83702